SCHOOL OF MINISTRY PROGRAMS
SCHOOL OF MINISTRY
God intended that the Christian study His Word and He has given all of us the desire to grow closer to Him through the Bible. We have now made it possible for you to prepare for greater service and obtain a deeper understanding of God’s word through Bethel Christian University’s School of Ministry.
This is your opportunity to join with hundreds of other individuals who are receiving a quality Bible Education through Bethel Christian University Distance Learning Programs.
The School Of Ministry Training Focuses On Three Major Areas:
The Good News
How to communicate the Good News of Jesus Christ
How to train others to do the same and
Reaching the Unreached
To those living outside the United States of America.
After the training you will:
- Become a better student of the Bible
- Become a more knowledgeable Sunday School Teacher
- Become an effective worker in various department of the Church
- Begin preparing to assist your Pastor when possible
- Learn practical ways of Bible mandates for Evangelism
- Learn how to motivate yourself and others for the work of the Ministry
- Learn how to lead more effectively and how to train others
The Certificate course is aimed at entrants in the ministry and provides the students with the necessary basic introductions to Ministry. Successful completion of the Certificate or Diploma course will lead to the award of the University’s Certificate or Diploma in Christian Ministry as the case may be, and will entitle the students to register for the Associate Degree in Biblical Studies or Theology.
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15